*NEW* H520 ET YES! Bundle: CGOET, 1-Year of Warranty and Non-Warranty repairs, Hoodman Sunshade, Pelican Case, ST16 extra battery, Dual Balancing Charger, YES! Silver 1 year, Drone Log Book
- 1 Year Unlimited No-Hassle Repairs, Includes 1 Annual Tune Up.
- No Hassle repairs cover all warranty and non-warranty related repairs. Shipping, labor, and parts all covered.
- Customer pays shipping to Yuneec for Annual Tune Up, return shipping is covered.
The Yuneec H520 is an advanced six-rotor drone for commercial applications. The H520 builds off the proven Typhoon H platform and incorporates industry-first commercial-grade cameras and applications for high-end commercial use. The H520 offers longer flight time, greater payload, modular design and enhanced components while staying true to Yuneec’s standard of excellence in aviation precision and safety. This sUAS enterprise solution features a proven, stable, long flight time airframe, with multiple payload options and advanced DataPilot™ mission planning software. Yuneec sUAS are built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, mapping, and broadcast applications.
- Thermal imaging and a low light dual camera
- High-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction
- The 1080p low light camera has 20x higher light sensitivity than the human eye
- Low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with identical positioning via a single flight plan
- Adjustable temperature detection
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
EFFICIENT MISSION CONTROL SOFTWARE SYSTEM
Yuneec DataPilot™ is a complete solution for planning survey and waypoint-based UAV flight. Unlike other flight planning applications, DataPilot™ is integrated with the hardware and software control system utilized by the Yuneec H520 sUAS.
Precise Flight Plans
Our DataPilot™ software system enables users to efficiently and consistently create orthomaps, 3D scans, crop data imagery, or cinematic movement for repeatable, recallable aerial flight paths, without requiring expensive 3rd party software. Surveys, construction measurement, BIM components, perimeter security, accident scene reconstruction, forensic captures, 3D scans, orthomosaic, photo-stitching are generated with precision and efficiency via the DataPilot™ interface.
Pre-plan Your Flight Mission
Missions may be stored for later recall, or planned off-site and transported to the control system via email, thumbdrive, or micro- SD card. Mac and PC users may plan missions offsite and execute missions on-site, allowing for timeplanning, collaborative mission planning, and archiving of missions in a cloud or local storage.
Automated Flight Control
DataPilot™ auto-generates survey paths with user-defined overlap/sidelap, and cross-hatching for precision 3D or large format image output. Users may define a survey resolution via altitude or inchper- pixel decisions, providing a platform that is capable of flight even in low altitude scenarios. DataPilot™ also allows for storage of maps from many map providers for access in areas with no connectivity, and provides tools for precise waypoint placement even in areas where no updated maps are available.
View Live Feed With The ST16S
DataPilot™ is integrated with the Yuneec ST16S Ground Control Station via the built-in Android 7” Multi-function display, and may be used for exporting flight logs, integrating with popular analytics and post-processing applications such as Pix4D™, Agisoft™, Datumate™, DroneDeploy™, Dronifi™, and many others.